Explore Achill Island or Oileán Acla in Irish – Ireland’s Largest Island. . Enjoy a scenic crossing and your onboard tour guide will keep you informed of your surroundings.
- Embark on the Woodland Faerie Trail (Book Online) a magical woodland Faerie Trail or the Valley Loop Walk.
- Dine in Achill with a wide range of restaurants & cafes in the locality.
- Bring your bike onboard to discover the untouched Slievemore Deserted Village abandoned during the Górta Mór or Great Famine in Ireland in the 1800 & the Achill Island Experience Aquarium, which is a 20min cycle from Dugort Pier.
- Afterwards chill by the beach or take a dip in Achill Islands, beautiful turquoise waters.
Visit Blacksod – The Most Westerly Point in Europe. Enjoy a scenic crossing and your onboard tour guide will keep you informed of your surroundings.
- Take a guided tour of the World Famous Blacksod Lighthouse (Book Online) & Visit the Blacksod Memorial Garden.
- Enjoy a hot drink in the Mol Cafe, Grab a bite to eat at McGrills or Check out Úna’s Pub – all located within 2 minutes walk from the Pier.
- Cycle or Walk the St. Derbhile’s Loop – where you will visit St. Derbhile’s Twist, Holy Well & St. Derbhile’s 7th Century Church & Grave.
- Afterwards have lots of time to enjoy a relaxing lunch by the beach or take a dip in the Blacksod Bay.
How do i book?
Call Sean; +353 (0) 868365983 or Kea; +353 (0) 838195426
long is the ferry to Achill/Blacksod?
It takes 35 minutes to get to from Blacksod Pier to Dugort, Achill.
What’s included in your trip?
- 40 minute crossing to Dugort Pier, Achill from Blacksod Pier.
- 3 hours at your destination.
- Onboard tour guide to tell you of your surroundings during your crossing.
- Arrive 15 minutes before trip departure to check in with our crew.
What to bring with you
- Waterproof jacket
- Sun cream & Sun hat
- Packed lunch
- Walking shoes
- Phone/ Camera
- Swimming Gear