Join us on a evening trip around Blacksod Bay and pass by the nearby islands, where you will experience the best of the west in just a a few hours, enjoy amazing views of the surrounding islands, colourful sunsets, a bit of fishing and maybe even get the chance to meet some friendly dolphins and seals along the way!
How long is our sunset cruises?
It takes only 35 minutes to get to from Blacksod Pier to Inishkea or 45 minutes from Dugort Pier with us! We sail daily from May to September, weather dependent! Please note – there is no guarantee of spotting dolphins and seals during the trip.
What’s included in your trip?
- 20 minute crossing to destination from Blacksod Pier.
- 25 minute crossing to destination from Dugort Pier.
- Chance of spotting dolphins, seals & other marine wildlife.
- Fishing stop on request with gear provided.
- Information provided by onboard tour guide.
- Scenic cruise of Blacksod Bay and nearby islands.
- Toilet facilities available on the boat.
- Fishing rods and gear provided.
Videos of our Sunset Cruises
- Arrive 10 minutes before trip departure.
- Let us know when booking your trip if you would like services such as fishing to insure availability.
What to bring with you
- Waterproof jacket
- Sun cream & Sun hat
- Extra clothing
- Packed lunch
- Personal fishing gear
Your trip begins at Blacksod Pier. Enjoy the experience of Blacksod Bay as we head around the bay. Your sailing to the island takes you past the picturesque village of Surgeview and the Islands of Blackrock, Duvillian Beag & Mór, Geachta and Léim ar Reithe.
Experience the best of the west of Ireland in just a a few hours, enjoy amazing views of the surrounding islands, colourful sunsets and a spot of fishing with gear provided by us. There are over 39 species of fish available to catch of the coast of Belmullet including cod, pollack, ling, wrasse, gurnard and mackerel. You might even get the chance to meet some friendly dolphins and seals along the way!